I have always had this problem.
I have managed to get it somewhat under control, but really I’m just suppressing (and maybe seething
a little a lot).
This works until I am overcome with frustration, explode into angry tears, and start
doing things that make everyone hate me intentionally creating challenging situations in order to get my needs met.
almost works totally backfires. I look childish. Feelings are hurt. Relationships are strained. Nobody wins.
I wonder, am I just hardwired for this kind of behavior and thought patterns? Is there no getting away from feeling undervalued? Is this something I can grow out of? Or am I always going to be “that volatile creative”?
- naimhe likes this
- apatosaurus likes this
- you-cant-change-the-past likes this
- sunnybucket likes this
- corvidae30 likes this
- kittykittybangbang likes this
- spiralingsidewayz likes this
- penbleth said: Well, I haven’t out grown it yet either but perhaps in some ideal future I will.
- penbleth likes this
- cattyfantastic likes this
- jamiek likes this
- georgefant answered: Honestly I say, do what you do do it right, then do not worry about the opinions of people who want to see you boiling mad, ignore.
- mathcat345 likes this
- brambleandscoot likes this
- christa-dammit likes this
- or-doesitexplode answered: im the same way, i take work wayyy too personally.
- ro-s-a-spark-s likes this
- almostfancynancy likes this
- fictionandneuroscience posted this