I try to talk to Bean about Santa, but I think he can tell my heart’s not in it.
I am not in the habit of lying to him, so my discomfort is probably obvious.
Besides, why should Santa get all the credit?
- donthenerd likes this
- seltzerlizard answered: I’m raising my kids with Santa because I think the only magic in the world is the magic we create. I’m big on a sense of wonder.
- woewasmine likes this
- ideleteme likes this
- iamjustcara likes this
- catty1 likes this
- ripslich likes this
- cafedufromage likes this
- naimhe likes this
- amassofhumanity likes this
- jamiek likes this
- writingandrunning likes this
- girlrufus said: What bout elf on the shelf?
- girlrufus likes this
- shawnafoster answered: I tell my kids it’s an important story in our culture like other stories, and while I don’t believe in Santa it’s up to them to figure it out
- almostfancynancy said: Every so often, A asks me about the tooth fairy, and I say I don’t want to talk about it. ;)
- almostfancynancy likes this
- mimesandpunishment likes this
- fritopie likes this
- sunnybucket likes this
- nezua said: Luna and Paloma know the truth from jump. They still love Xmas. I’m not doing some 10 year demonstration of how well I can deceive my loved ones.
- sarcous answered: In my family stocking presents were from Santa and gifts under the tree were from the family :3