Dear Friends and Family,
We all have been greatly shocked and saddened by this horrible tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary school on Friday. The school will be closed for a month and in the meantime Scentsy consultants are trying to collect enough scentsy buddies to give one to each child in the school when they return. If you would like to contribute you can message me or order directly off my website. In January I will take all the buddies I collect and ship them to a teacher there who is storing them for the kids. I will also be donating my entire commission to United Way.
Could we get some signal boost on this? This is a multi-state wide effort to get each kid a stuffed animal for their first day back at school - perhaps something to soften the blow of what is bound to be an incredibly emotional day. We can’t do much when things like this happen, but this feels like a pretty good start.
As a bonus, the wife will be donating all commisions to United Way as well.
Thanks for your help.
- nailtipflips likes this
- lavender-lady likes this
- seltzerlizard likes this
- adventuresintralalala likes this
- cattyfantastic likes this
- mathcat345 likes this
- pinkabrinka likes this
- mouthyashell likes this
- davesnothere likes this
- apsies likes this
- flamingokitty22 reblogged this from l3fan-0-rama
- herblondness likes this
- herhairissobig likes this
- the--kel--smith likes this
- raiselm likes this
- tymethiefslongerthoughts reblogged this from fictionandneuroscience
- tymethiefslongerthoughts likes this
- fictionandneuroscience reblogged this from l3fan-0-rama
- l3fan-0-rama reblogged this from idoitallforthem and added:
- idoitallforthem posted this